Home page
Apartment and Villa Rentals Worldwide
En | De | Ru
Apartment ID
+34 622 889 613
skype: call
contact us
our page on Facebook
read us on Twitter
watch our YouTube channel
Apartments for rent in Europe
Paris, Rome, Venice, and Barcelona are among the top-visited destinations in Europe. Beyond the Old World, New York City, Toronto and Whistler await shopping, dining and skiing enthusiasts, as well as businessmen and students. Quality accommodation is always in demand, and nowadays travellers have the freedom to choose not only hotels, but also apartment rentals.
Conveniently located and fully furnished, apartments of Sweet Home Abroad are excellently suited for short-term rentals and could be your next great vacation! All apartments are meant for travellers looking for comfort and independence regardless of their activities of interest. Beach lovers could opt for an apartment rental in Israel or rent a villa in Spain. Lovers of outdoor winter activities like skiing and snowboarding will find Whistler, located in Canada, a great destination: the co-host of Winter Olympic Games in 2010, Whistler is perfectly equipped to provide you with great skiing and riding trails, impeccable customer service and top-notch long-term accommodation. History and culture buffs will enjoy a great selection of accommodation we offer in Paris, Prague, Madrid, and, of course, Barcelona.
District (area):
Lodging type:
Max. price per night:

Entry Visas

European Union citizens require a valid national identification or passport to travel across Europe. Citizens of other European states, as well as citizens of the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand require a valid passport to enter the EU. Both categories of travelers do not require a visa if they intend to travel as tourists and the length of their intended stay does not exceed 90 days.

All visitors to Europe wishing to stay longer than 90 days or seeking to obtain a work or residence permit may require a visa. You should consult an embassy or a consulate of the desired country of destination for more information.

Please note that permanent residents of Canada who are not EU or USA citizens do not qualify for visa exemptions and should apply for a visa prior to departure.

U.S. citizens entering Canada require a valid passport, and the same holds true for Canadians travelling to the U.S. The former rule of identity cards accepted at the border no longer applies. Having a passport with you is always a good idea regardless of the country you are travelling to: passports are recognized worldwide as acceptable proofs of nationality and identity.

All rights reserved. ©2009-2017
Sweet Home Abroad
contact privacy policy
Sweet Home Abroad - All apartments and villas for rent Sweet Home Abroad - All attractions near apartments and villas for rent Sweet Home Abroad - Weather report in the cities with apartments and villas for rent Sweet Home Abroad - Holidays, festivals and events in the cities with apartments and villas for rent Sweet Home Abroad - Blog Sweet Home Abroad - Maps, plans, schemes, routes
Designed by
Neon Beetle